All About R.A.D.
We have three, spacious dance studios, all with professional floating dance floors that reduce fatigue and prevent injuries.
Desk staff is available during class times to provide assistance.
Our teachers are professional, degreed and/or certified in many genres of dance, most importantly the foundation of ballet.
We set the bar on having the great technique at affordable prices so that everyone can have the opportunity to learn the art of dance.
-Open Classroom Learning-
Parents, friends, and family have the opportunity to share in the joy of learning the art of dance by watching our classes through our large windows. We also welcome you into class towards the end to view progress.
Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Modern, Lyrical, Acro, Hip-Hop, Musical Theater, Pointe, and Variations classes, as well as Conditioning / Rack Training, can be enjoyed for ages 3-adult.
Our competition team teaches young dancers leadership, commitment, poise, and sportsmanship while creating lifelong memories and friendships! It also aids in building confidence, performance quality, and growth.
-Open Door Policy-
We welcome your comments, questions or concerns. Feel free to call us at 904-272-2555, email us at Releveacademyofdance@gmail.com, or stop by and chat with a member of our friendly, knowledgeable staff.
- No hard-soled or high-heeled street shoes are allowed in the studios.
- No food or drinks (except for bottled water) are allowed inside the dance studios.
- Please bring water with you, or you may purchase it in the lobby.
- WIFI is available free of charge in our studio.
- Tardiness is considered rude and disruptive. Please call ahead if you know you are going to be late.
- Dancers arriving more than ten minutes late may be asked to sit and observe a class.
- Young students should be dropped off no more than 15 minutes prior to class and should be picked up in a timely fashion within 10 minutes after their class ends.
- Students on scholarship or enrolled in competition pieces are not allowed to miss more than 3 classes. Absences due to illness or injury will require a doctor’s note to be excused.
- All dress rehearsals are mandatory for recitals.
- There are no refunds, credits or extensions given for classes missed.
- Make-up classes are available for currently enrolled students whose tuition and other studio payments are current.
- Make-up classes must be taken within 4 weeks of class(es) missed and may be taken in a different class than the one the student is enrolled.
- Please schedule all make-up classes at the front desk.
- Students and Parents are expected to behave respectfully and courteously at all times toward faculty and staff, as well as toward each other.
- For security reasons, cover-ups and street shoes are required when entering and exiting the building. Dance shoes are prohibited from being worn outside the studio. Street shoes should be worn into and out of the building saving ballet shoes for studio work only.
- Students must wait inside the building for their ride to pick them up.
- Teachers, Parents, and Students are encouraged to keep an open line of communication about progress and all other matters during non-class times. If you would like to speak to your teacher please keep it in between class times or schedule for a later time.
General studio policies
- Relevé Academy of Dance is not responsible for personal injuries. Clients understand that the risk of injury exists in all physical activities.
- R.A.D reserves the right to revise the curriculum and schedule.
- A class with fewer than four students is subject to cancellation.
- R.A.D is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items. Please check the lost and found for missing items. Periodically, all items that have not been retrieved will be discarded or donated to charity.